It’s official – Kentico Xperience has been awarded six new Leader badges by G2 thanks to 174 real, unbiased reviews.
This fall, Kentico Xperience is featured in the latest G2 Grid® for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) Software and the G2 Grid® for Web Content Management Software. It’s welcomed news following all the exciting things that have been happening at Kentico Software.
This year, we rebranded our much-loved product from Kentico EMS to Kentico Xperience, established two new divisions in the company to help us better focus on our products, and invested more across product, marketing, and development.
Most recently, for Kentico Xperience, we have turned our attention to modernizing our product and business model, looking closely at how we will deliver the right DXP for the future. In particular, we have been developing and planning the DXP features our customers – both partners and end-clients – need and have requested to drive their businesses forward.
With the Kentico Xperience 13 release just around the corner, we are getting everything in place so you can hit the ground running with new features and improvements. We have redesigned and improved marketing automation, which is crucial for businesses in these times. The new features and updates will help businesses stay in touch with their customers online when in person interactions may be tricky to organize, and should help teams streamline operations to reduce the impact on marketing budgets and capacities. We can’t wait to share more with you next week – stay tuned!
Kentico Xperience gains six more awards
We couldn’t be happier to see Kentico Xperience featured in the G2 Grid® for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) Software and the G2 Grid® for Web Content Management (WCM) Software. Here’s a rundown of the awards:
For Kentico Xperience DXP and WCM capabilities:
- Leader Enterprise: Products in the Leader quadrant in the Enterprise Grid® Report are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial Satisfaction and Market Presence scores.
- Leader: Products in the Leader quadrant in the Grid® Report are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial Satisfaction and Market Presence scores.
For Kentico Xperience WCM capabilities:
- Leader Mid-Market: Products in the Leader quadrant in the Mid-Market Grid® Report are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial Satisfaction and Market Presence scores.
- Leader Small-Business: Products in the Leader quadrant in the Small-Business Grid® Report are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial Satisfaction and Market Presence scores.
- Momentum Leader: Products in the Leader tier in the Momentum Grid® rank in the top 25% of their category's products by their users.
- Highest User Adoption Small-Business: The Highest User Adoption product in the Implementation Index earned the highest User Adoption rating in its category.
Not forgetting, Kentico Xperience maintained the Users Love Us badge, which winning products earn after collecting 20 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars!
Kentico Xperience customer reviews
It’s only from honest customer feedback that we can shape a product that delivers real value. And that’s exactly what we aim to do, including taking note of the testimonials we see on G2. Here’s what some of our customers have to say about Kentico Xperience on G2:
Start planning for 2021
As we enter the last quarter of 2020, now is an excellent time to review your current tech stack and plan how you will gather your learning from this year fine-tune your marketing efforts for next year. If you’re already considering a DXP but unsure where to start, take a look at a recent report from Gartner to find out more about digital experience platforms.
Kentico Named an October 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for WCM for a Second Time
Nov 26, 2019 • 3 minute read