Outstanding acceleration in order processing
The main goal for Yachting was to simplify the process of booking their boat services. Through the implementation of Kentico, ACTUM was able to reduce the complexity and obstacles between the customers and a purchase. However, there are many areas that must be covered before sailing can commence. Captains need to coordinate a team, plan a whole cruise, prepare a contract, and wait for payments from all participants.
With the implementation of Kentico, Yachting’s new website checks all payments, thus helping captains with billing. ACTUM also updated the search engine, so clients are able to find various combinations of departures and arrivals.
Kentico solution partner, ACTUM, added: “By introducing a rebranding of the firm, we were able to drive increased traffic and new customers to their site and it resulted in an overall streamlining of the process for customers and sales representatives.”
Yachting reaped the reward with extraordinary results. Now, bookings are so effortless, that instead of seven hours, it only takes 10 minutes to finalize the whole order.
- Integration with Salesforce CRM
- After login, a personalized self-care portal with fully automated reservation processes
- The customer chooses a boat and additional services such as insurance or paddle board and then proceeds to reservation and online payment. In the next step, the customer can fill out the crew list, upload his/her captain’s license and sign the contract online with SMS verification.
- On the back end, complex integrations with Salesforce, search engines, and specialized yacht booking systems (similar to airline booking system Amadeus/Sabre)
- Kentico EMS Email Marketing functionality implemented and used for campaigns
A comparison of data from two months before Kentico implementation, January 4, 2019, with data from two months after the launch, yielded the following results:
decrease in time to process one order
increase in international website visitors
decrease in page load time
Projects by partner
Al Baraka Banking Group
A brand new website of Al Baraka banking group providing new, unique way for the client to communicate with its customers.
Nov 1, 2020
• Top 10 of the Month
The key focus of this project was to create the redesign of the micro site enabling promotion of new start-ups on the market for the leading financial institution in Czech Republic Komercni banka, a.s.. Client has decided to build his new digital experience with Kentico EMS.
Jul 1, 2020
• Top 10 of the Month
Donut worry, be happy
A visually stunning site that promotes the client’s donuts range in a playful, suggestive way. It provides a new, unique way for the client to communicate with its customers and is a basis from which the brand can be taken in new directions, boosting the client’s business and customer engagement.
Jun 1, 2020
• Site of the Year Winner 2019
Key focus of this project was to create a brand-new website for leading financial institution in Czech Republic. Client has decided to build his new digital experience with Kentico EMS platform which provide wide range of on-line marketing tools and reliable solution for project operation.
Dec 29, 2019
• Site of the Year Global Winner
The new Komerční banka web site is based on Kentico EMS. The platform was selected for the ease-of-use, scalability, and the ability to reuse both content and functional components that should facilitate the transition to a unified platform on other KB sites.