An optimized digital experience (DX) is a must for customers in today’s world of services. Following your clients’ needs should be one of the main touching points of your business’ digital transformation, especially when it comes to the finance sector. Almost paradoxically, banking and insurance companies also need to create simple customer journeys while having multiple, complex offers in order to stand out (or even survive). How can this be achieved? What are the best practices for creating stunning, seamless digital experiences in this information-heavy sector? Let’s discuss it together with Kentico Xperience Bronze Partner, Unity Group and invited experts – Jan Ellerbrock and Florian Maurer.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- The main factors in the creation of winning personalized experiences in the finance sector
- The key technical requirements to pay attention to regarding digital experience platforms (DXP) in industries with complex offers
- The current state of security & what is better—the cloud vs. on-premise
- How to connect all digital ecosystems (trade, finance, logistics) between the buyer and seller to create the best customer journeys
- How to integrate DXPs with internal systems & the best solutions for doing so
- The best examples from the industry
Webinar will be held in German.
Register for free
Florian Maurer, Head of Technology at Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Jan Ellerbrock, Founder of TrueLedger / ex-CTO of Vaudoise Assurances
David Götte, Head of Business Development DACH at Unity Group