How to successfully manage an e-commerce migration in Kentico Xperience
This webinar was recorded on October 15, 2020.
Discover how ACTUM Digital migrated a lifestyle and beauty e-commerce website with more than 8,000 products, fully integrated with an ERP, from a proprietary CMS to Kentico Xperience.
In this webinar, Kentico’s Alexandre Guytard and Radek Vít of ACTUM Digital shared:
- A real e-commerce migration use case
- A project scope definition, design phase, integration approach, and architecture
- Practical experience/process of implementation, including backlog and analysis, development, and content population
- How they activated marketing features and future vision
- How Kentico Xperience helped to avoid the sometimes costly and challenging pitfalls of migrating e-commerce websites
- Lessons learned
Radek Vit, Digital Account Director at ACTUM Digital