Who should take this course?
Business users responsible for running online marketing activities on their websites, as well as users interested in introducing digital marketing to their web presence.
Online marketing essentials
What will you learn in this course?
- Analyze the traffic on your website
- View contact information and activities
- Segment audiences into contact groups
- Create a campaign to promote an event
- Run a content-promotion campaign
- Optimize your emails using A/B tests
- Score your contact based on their sales readiness
- Personalize your website content
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Interpret available web analytics reports
- Set up your own web analytics dashboard in Xperience
- Manage contacts
- View contact’s activities
- Segment contacts into contact groups
- Use advanced conditions to create contact groups dynamically
- Create personas
- Implement lead scoring
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define conversion goals for campaigns and campaign journey
- Create email campaigns and newsletters
- Run A/B tests on pages and emails
- Personalize content using widgets and web parts
- Design marketing automation processes
- Basic skills, such as working with the internet
- An environment conducive to studying
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and how it works (helpful, but not necessary)
Minimum system requirements:
- A computer with access to the internet
- Any web browser, such as Chrome, Edge Chromium, Firefox, or Safari
Order your training!
Buy as many training seats as you require on the next page. After payment processing, you'll receive a registration email in which you'll choose the training course and the version you want to attend.