Who should take this course?
- Add or edit content on an website.
- Personalize content on your website.
- Set up marketing campaigns.
- Score your contact based on their sales readiness.
- Analyze the traffic on your website.
- Present Xperience content on a high-performing MVC front-end website.
- Add custom functionality to the Xperience administration.
- Build infrastructure that lets visitors register and access secured sections of the front-end.
- Create reusable UIs for your live site.
- Implement basic caching.
- Get recognized as a certified Xperience Developer and a certified Xperience Marketer.
This subscription gives you access to these courses:
Each course has different experience and technology requirements.