We’re on the lookout for the best Kentico Xperience implementations. This year’s contest is open to all website and app projects launched in 2020 powered by Kentico Xperience versions 12 or 13 and MVC, on a paid perpetual license or subscription. We’ve opened 10 Industry Award categories and six Special Jury Award categories.
All submissions will be reviewed by a Kentico committee who will vote and shortlist three finalists from each Industry Award category and the Special Jury Award categories. Plus, we’ll announce one Global Winner that will be chosen from the list of all winners.
The Kentico Xperience Site of the Year contest includes 10 categories for the Industry Awards, and six categories for the Special Jury Awards.
1. B2B – Websites that provide products or services to businesses. This could include anything from legal counsel to co-working spaces, from providing research, or storage units.
2. Consumer Goods – This category is for websites dedicated to the sale of products for consumption. Whether the consumer goods are original products or goods for resale, companies that promote these products fit into this classification.
3. Government and Municipal – Projects can include any associations (non-profit or otherwise) that are organized by a government or municipality, are influenced by politics, and/or have political authority.
4. Commerce – This is the place for projects with e-shops or online donation services.
5. Education and Careers – Projects for educational programs, clubs, HR organizations, career training services, soft skills training, any level of schooling, or other related fields.
6. Entertainment, Hospitality, and Tourism – This wide-ranging category covers projects for travel agencies, tourism services, restaurants, hospitality, sports arenas, art, or events websites.
7. Financial Services – Projects that feature banks, financial services, or insurance companies are perfect fits for this category.
8. Healthcare – Websites for hospitals, health foundations, healthcare providers, and associated fields are all welcome in this group.
9. Industrial Manufacturing – This category is for projects that deal with construction, engineering, industrial technologies, transportation, home renovations, and other heavy-duty fields.
10. NGO and Associations – This category is dedicated to charities, humanitarian organizations, non-profit (but non-governmental) groups, and associations.
1. Best Customer Success – This category is dedicated to projects that have achieved significant improvements in terms of site traffic or conversions, user engagement, online marketing, and e-commerce.
2. Best Graphic Design – This is the best fit for websites and projects for digitally-conscious organizations. Do not hesitate to submit if you are proud of your graphic design endeavors.
3. Best Integration – If you’ve integrated with third-party software, such as a CRM, ERP, LMS, or payment portal, you know exactly how much work goes into it.
4. Best Online Marketing Implementation – Here is the place for celebrating projects that have actively used Online Marketing features in Kentico Xperience. If you have utilized Content Personalization, Marketing Automation, or, for example, A/B Testing, submit your project here!
5. Best Migration – This is the category for projects that have migrated from another CMS or DXP to Kentico Xperience. We would love to know what benefits it brought you.
6. Largest Site – Now it’s time for those impossibly huge projects—hundreds of pages, multiple cultures, tons of content editors, or extraordinary commitment. Super-sized projects of all kinds are welcome.