Become a certified Kentico Xperience developerGet recognized as an Xperience expert. With the Xperience Developer Certification, you can verify your knowledge, experience, and technical skills in using the latest Xperience and ASP.NET technologies, tools, and platforms.
Who is this certification for?
Why should you get certified?Show off your expertise and technical savvy to your customers and the developer community.
Xperience certified logoAdd the Xperience certified logo on your business cards, email signatures, and résumé to demonstrate your expertise.
Xperience certified online badgeUse the online badge within Xperience forums to highlight your expertise in development.
Xperience certified certificateProve your qualification as an Kentico Xperience implementation expert.
Xperience Certified Developer group membershipShare your knowledge with other Xperience Certified Developers on LinkedIn.
What do you need to know?
Put your skills to the testThe Xperience Certified Developer exam requires hands-on experience with designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining applications built on Xperience. Plus, you need to prove you can:
- Determine the application’s data structure and storage
- Select the appropriate development model and approach
- Map project requirements to Xperience features
- Present data using the API
- Set up the development environment for teams
- Customize out-of-the-box features
- Optimize the application’s performance
- Troubleshoot and debug the application
- Deploy the solution to different runtime environments
- Maintain the application through its lifecycle
*If you are certified for the current version of Xperience, you are entitled to receive a free seat when we release a certification exam for the newest Xperience version. This benefit is available only to developers who are certified prior to the release of the new exam. If you are an Xperience Solution Partner, you have several free offers and discounts. Log into the Partner Portal to find more.