For next-level websites with digital marketing capabilities
Business plus digital marketing and commerce tools.
- Content Management
- Page Builder
- Structured Content
- Reusable Content
- Multilingual Content
- Inline Editor
- Digital Asset Management
- Multi-site Management
- Simple Workflow
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Commerce
- Checkout Process
- Payment & Shipping Options
- Product Information Management
- Promotions & Discounts
- Google Analytics Commerce Tracking
- Module Commerce Framework
- Web Analytics
- Scalability & Performance
- MVC Development
- Deployment tools
- Cloud Deployment Support
- Headless API
- Team Development
- Prepackaged Integrations
- Integration Bus
- Visual Studio Integration
Enterprise includes Business features, plus:
- Content Management
- Advanced Workflows
- Digital Marketing
- Campaign Management
- Smart Forms
- Social Marketing
- Customer Data Platform
- Activity Tracking
- Contact Management
- Lead Scoring
- Data protection
- Marketing and Commerce Automation
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Translation Management
- SalesForce Connector
Corporate includes all Enterprise features, plus:
- Unlimited company-wide license
- Company-wide training
- Customer success package
- Premium support SLA
- Dedicated Technical Support Engineer
- Source code
* Prices shown are per 12-month subscription. Paid annually.
Please note: All pricing is displayed as net. Additional taxes may apply based on your country of purchase.
A perpetual license:
- provides customers with a license and right to use Kentico Xperience indefinitely
- is non-exclusive, royalty-free, and non-transferrable
- includes a one-year maintenance contract for all software updates, upgrades, and 24/7 telephone and email technical support, with the option to purchase on-going maintenance for subsequent years
- allows customers to run a website on a single server or cloud instance with the option to purchase additional servers or cloud instance licenses for load balancing/web farm(s)
- requires an up-front payment of a one-time license fee
A subscription license:
- provides customers with a pay-as-you-go license to access and use the software for a defined pre-paid period
- is nonexclusive, royalty-free, and non-transferable
- includes all software updates, upgrades, and 24/7 telephone and email technical support
- allows customers to run a website on any number of servers or cloud instances at no additional cost
- includes Headless API subscription, which means that customers can take advantage of a headless approach at no extra cost!
For more information, check out the terms and conditions of the license agreement for your area.
All subscription licenses, by default, support auto-scaling, which means there are no limitations on the number of web farms servers or cloud instances. The supported website(s) environment will be able to dynamically scale to accommodate increased site traffic and performance demands without any additional licensing requirements.
If a subscription license expires, there is a 30-day grace period during which the license is still fully operational. After the grace period, Kentico Xperience will stop working, and the website will no longer be accessible online.
Perpetual licenses are based on specific project and production environment requirements. They take into consideration the number of servers or cloud instances supporting the production environment. We recommend purchasing licensing for the highest potential quantity of servers or cloud instances that might be needed to support the production environment.
Note: Perpetual auto-scaling license options are available if website traffic/performance demands on a managed website fluctuate significantly due to marketing efforts, seasonality, or unpredictable events.
Yes, both subscription and perpetual license options include source code access to the web project and administration interface; but do not include the full software source code. The web project and administration interface source code are all that is necessary for typical development and common use of Kentico Xperience.
Customers can create flexible and dynamic websites without the need to modify the full software source code, however the full software source code of all libraries and controls can be purchased for an additional fee. This is suitable for customers who need to make advanced modifications in core CMS libraries for deep customizations/extensions.
All perpetual licenses include a one-year maintenance agreement, which is annually extendable or renewable. The maintenance agreement provides access to software updates and upgrades for the duration of the active maintenance term, plus unlimited 24/7 telephone and email technical support.
Customers who opt for a subscription license receive maintenance included with their subscription free of charge for the duration of the subscription.
Customers who choose a perpetual license will have an optional on-going annual maintenance fee to extend the active term of their maintenance subscription beyond the first year that is included with the initial license fee.
The cost is typically calculated at approximately 30% of the list license fee price and is not subject to annual increased or incremental adjustments based on inflation or current list license fees.
Customers who opt for a subscription license receive maintenance included with their subscription free of charge for the duration of your subscription.
The full maintenance price list can be found here.
Yes, we offer a Premium Support option, which is intended for customers running mission-critical websites. This support option provides a higher level Service Level Agreement (SLA) that specifies guaranteed response and resolution times.
We also offer a variety of customer success, consulting, and training packages. Visit our services page to find out more.
Yes, we have three ISO certifications:
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
ISO 20000-1:2011 – IT Service Management System
The following applies to online purchases and country-specific taxes:
Customers in the United States may be charged a sales tax, depending on the state the customer is located in, on top of the listed price.
Customers in the European Union may be charged with Value-Added Tax (VAT), depending on the EU country the customer is located in, on top of the listed price.
Customers in Australia, India, New Zealand, and Singapore are always charged with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) on top of the listed price.
Customers in Belarus, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates are always charged with VAT on top of the listed price.
Customers in Japan will be charged with a Consumption Tax on top of the listed price.
Customers in Taiwan will be charged a sales tax on top of the listed price.
Customers in Quebec (Canada) will be charged with a Quebec Sales Tax (QST) on top of the listed price.
When purchasing directly from Kentico (by wire transfer or check), we will inform you about applicable taxes.