Who is this certification for?
The Xperience Certified Marketer exam will help you prove your comprehensive understanding and in-depth expertise in defining and running effective marketing activities using Xperience digital marketing features. The exam shows that you can select, define, run, and maintain successful digital marketing projects.
Xperience certified logo
Xperience certified online badge
What do you need to know?
The Xperience certification exam is delivered online 24/7. The exam consists of 50 questions in a multiple-choice and multiple-response format. You need to achieve at least an 80% score to become an Xperience Certified Marketer.XPERIENCE 12 MARKETER CERTIFICATION GUIDE
- Understand in detail the required settings and out-of-box online marketing features
- Analyze traffic on the website using built-in and custom reporting features
- Map your digital marketing tactics to Xperience features
- Define customer segments using Personas, Lead Scoring, and Contact Groups
- Use Xperience Email Marketing features
- Define marketing campaigns to allow for a seamless team experience
- Optimize content on the website using A/B Testing
- Personalize content using available Personalization features
- Define advanced Marketing Automation processes to improve customer experience
- Prove your understanding of digital marketing in general
*If you are certified for the current version of Xperience, you are entitled to receive a free seat when we release a certification exam for the newest Xperience version. This benefit is available only to marketers who certified prior to the release of the new exam. If you are an Xperience Solution Partner, you have several free offers and discounts. Log into the Partner Portal to find more.